This past Thursday, a sum of us went roller skating, my first time in 10+ years. I thought I'd be better than I actually am as I was quite the roller rink brat back in the day. Even though it took me the entire hour to feel any confidence, I'm keen on getting back there ASAP, if not for the blissful liberty of self-propulsion, but to watch the skate-dancers. They're cool as hell. They definitely took my mind off my wobbliness. I was so absorbed watching them which caused me to relax and skate better. I think I'm going to start traveling with my skates to check out other rinks.
Chicago-inspired?



KMHD + I have our own skates, natch:

Chicago-inspired?



KMHD + I have our own skates, natch:

+++
Brittany + I woke up early Saturday and headed west towards Pinnacle Mountain State Park to go horseback riding. After having a disgusting, muggy week, we were treated to a perfectly cold morning. I'm talking flannels, cable-knit sweaters, scarves, and jackets. I miss riding a lot and need to somehow somehow find a way to make it regular in my life.

Nice view of Pinnacle Mountain from the trail:

I was surprised at how much love I have for cute country boys. Our guide was adorable. His other jobs include helping run the haunted house on Roosevelt, bull riding in the rodeo, and breaking horses:

Glorious:


Photo by Brittany
Best wishes to Sara + Zach! And Ike.

Louise made an appearance:

Sydney smuggled in a bottle of wine into reception locale Vino's, so we had a private party for two amidst all. I had a really good time. Mr. and Mrs. Zach Reeves, y'all nailed it!

Photo by Jack
To-do: Write down all of my ideas + plans, big and small. Start knockin' 'em out.

Nice view of Pinnacle Mountain from the trail:

I was surprised at how much love I have for cute country boys. Our guide was adorable. His other jobs include helping run the haunted house on Roosevelt, bull riding in the rodeo, and breaking horses:

Glorious:


Photo by Brittany
+++
After riding, we had a quick lunch in West Little Rock and went back to our respective places to chill; Britt had to report to work later and I had a wedding to go to.
Best wishes to Sara + Zach! And Ike.

Louise made an appearance:

Sydney smuggled in a bottle of wine into reception locale Vino's, so we had a private party for two amidst all. I had a really good time. Mr. and Mrs. Zach Reeves, y'all nailed it!

Photo by Jack
To-do: Write down all of my ideas + plans, big and small. Start knockin' 'em out.
No comments:
Post a Comment